Become a Member
There’s never been a better time to become a Friend… a Friend of The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, that is.
For those who love the Library, believe in literacy programs, and understand the need to continually improve The Library system, a membership in The Friends is a great way to show support. Membership dues help fund the wide array of programs and activities sponsored by The Friends to assist the Library.
Membership in The Friends has its benefits too:
- Free, reserved seating at the Library's most popular programs
- 10% discount in the Library Friends' Shop and additional discount during special sales
- Advance notice by email and early admission to some used book sales; dollars-off coupons for others
- Subscription to the Library's quarterly magazine
- Year-round access to thousands of books and AV items at bargain prices at The Friends' Warehouse
- Interesting volunteer opportunities
- Satisfaction of knowing you are helping to enrich the Library's collection and programs
Annual membership dues are only $25 for individuals and $30 for families or individuals plus one. In addition, students, seniors and current or retired Library staff may join The Friends for only $20 per year. Non-profit organizations can purchase a membership for $40 annually. Memberships also are available at the Sponsor ($75-$124), Patron ($125-$249) and Benefactor ($250 and more) levels.
A membership in The Friends is a terrific gift to give to your family and friends.
Become a Friend today!